The staff of the National Food & Beverage Foundation is available to speak at your next event! From food history to cocktail lore, from school room lectures to contest judges, the NatFAB staff is always prepared to educate, entertain, and taste. All appearances are carefully developed for your event needs, so please take a look at our staff page and contact us below to secure a member of the National Food & Beverage Foundation.
Learn more about NatFAB's President, Liz Williams, and her availability here.
The NatFAB staff consults on a variety of topics related to food, including:
- Design and development of the Old Arabi Sugar Museum, including obtaining artifacts and installation.
- Red Bean City – Research, curation, and contributions to design and installation.
- Historical elements for a series of cookbooks
- Development of online course material
- Presentation and consultation for international culinary programs
And Much More! Get in touch to let us know what you're looking for.