This Saturday, June 9, 2018 is the 10th birthday of the Southern Food & Beverage Museum. That's right, we are officially graduating into the double digits. We know we've spent a lot of time talking about where we've been and what we're doing now, and we hope you're enjoying getting a special insight into our programs and development!
We would be remiss if we didn't take a moment to extend a heartfelt thank you to our supporters throughout the years. To the visitors who came the first day we opened in the Riverwalk and the donors who contributed to our first fundraising gala, to the volunteers who helped us move (more than once!) as we prepared for our next chapter in Central City. Thank you to the interns who have done everything from develop our collections procedure to dust exhibits, and thank you to the chefs and culinary professionals who share their delicious dishes and knowledge with our visitors.
And we want to extend a very special thank you to our members. As a small organization, we depend on memberships. Not only do you offer financial support, but you also come to our events, you bring your friends to see an interesting program, and you share the word about the SoFAB and the entire National Food & Beverage Foundation. So, as a thank you, we're offering a special 10 year 10% discount for returning and new members if you join or renew from June 9-June 19 as we move forward into the next stage! We're also excited to announce a new addition to our membership lineup with a Duo Level -- join with your partner of the same household and receive all the benefits for of our Individual Level for both of you for a reduced price!
10 Reasons to Become a Member of the National Food & Beverage Foundation
- Come visit the Southern Food & Beverage Museum, The Museum of the American Cocktail, and the Pacific Food & Beverage Museum for free! Whenever you want, however many times you want.
- See amazing chefs in action in weekend programming
- Get discounted tickets for our fantastic special events
- 10% off all items in the SoFAB Pantry, from cookbooks to bitters
- Discounted tickets for our ever-popular Kids in the Kitchen and Kids Camp programs
- Receive the members-only monthly newsletter with special alerts and updates
- Invitations to members-only events like exhibit previews and industry programs
- Get a cool member card to prove that you're on the cutting edge of the culinary world
- Be part of one of the only groups of non-corporate food museums in the country
- Know that you're supporting NatFAB's other important initiatives, like the John & Bonnie Boyd Hospitality & Culinary Library, the Culinaria Center, and our growing Nitty Grits media platform