Singer, actor, and cultural icon Frank Sinatra enjoyed a long and very public affair with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey. He was so fond of the classic American spirit that he created a private society to which, during his lifetime, only his friends and associates were granted membership.
Now diners at The Museum of the American Cocktail & Women Who Whiskey's "Supper with Sinatra," in addition to five courses of gourmet Italian American fare from the kitchen of Osteria La Buca, seven neat pours of Jack Daniel's finest, including some rare and never before available expressions, plus cocktails, will enjoy formal induction into Frank's exclusive "country club" by renowned whiskey expert and Jack Daniel's ambassador Eric "ET" Tecosky.
Featured pours include:
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- Gentleman Jack Daniel’s
- The Single Barrel Collection: Select, Rye, and Barrel Proof
- Sinatra Select
- Surprise taste from a rare Jack Daniel's bottling
- Pork Meatballs (romesco, Parmesan)
- Burrata (pear, hazelnut & lemon balm)
- Crispy Octopus (apple, grapes, chili vinaigrette)
- Bucatini Carbonara (pancetta, poached egg, black pepper)
- Campanelle (Grist & Toll hard red wheat, braised lamb, Fresno chili, arugula, Pecorino)
- Rib-Eye Cap (pistachio sugo, grilled Buca farm lettuces, oregano)
- White Sea Bass (asparagus, potatoes, pearl onions, watercress)
- Roasted Cauliflower (pickled raisins, rosemary, pine nuts)
- Rigo's Tiramisu
- Butterscotch Budino (salted caramel, whipped cream)
* Dishes subject to change based on availability.
Dinner is $115 for all National Food & Beverage Foundation (NatFAB), Women Who Whiskey - Los Angeles, Culinary Historians of Southern California, and USBG members, or $125 for non-members, and includes tax and gratuity. Space is strictly limited to 30 diners, and reservations are required. NatFAB membership is available to all at natfab.org/membership
All sales are final. Because our host restaurants require non-refundable deposits and reliable guest counts, we cannot issue refunds on our curated dinners. We regret any inconvenience this may present and appreciate your understanding.
If you have any issues with the ticketing software or would prefer to make your reservation on the phone, please call us at 504-267-7490 during the week or 504-569-0405 on weekends.