MADE IN LOUISIANA
A Festival of Food, Beverages & Culinary Products
Do you make an interesting food, drink or culinary product? We would like to invite you to join us at the Southern Food & Beverage Museum to celebrate your Louisiana-created food, beverages and culinary products by sharing them with the public!
“Made in Louisiana” will showcase original and tasty foods, drinks and culinary products of all types, from all over our state.
- When: Sunday, June 3, 2018
- Where: The Southern Food & Beverage Museum, 1504 O.C. Haley Boulevard, New Orleans LA 70113
- Time: 12:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: None, we just ask that you bring enough product to serve 300 people and the disposables (cups, plates, forks, etc.) to serve in. You can bring a 4 or 6-foot table and decorate how you like. Cooking without flame (induction) is allowed.
- Marketing: We invite you to bring signage, posters on easels, business cards, flyers, tablecloths, etc. to best promote your business.
- Selling your products is allowed (unless you are an alcohol purveyor.)