With the support of the Paul C.P. McIlhenny Culinary Entrepreneurship Program, the Southern Food & Beverage Museum will host “Financial Resources for Your Culinary Business,” a seminar focused on the tools, resources, and strategies available to New Orleans startups and small businesses.
Program presenters will include representatives from several organizations across the area who specialize in finance and small business development. Participants will have the opportunity for general mingling and question asking with presenters, as well as the option of signing up for brief one-on-one conversation.
This is a unique opportunity to meet with other culinary entrepreneurs and get answers for all your finance related questions from experienced professionals.
- Kristine Creveling of Propeller
- Dianne Sclafani of the Louisiana Small Business Development Center
- Lynette White Colin of New Orleans Business Alliance
- Haley Burns of Fund 17
- Scott Aiges of the Jazz & Heritage Foundation
- And our very own Pepper Bowen, Director of Culinaria Center
Free with museum admission.
This program is part of the January 2018 Spotlight on the Entrepreneurship Program, Celebrating 10 Years of SoFAB.