Telling the Untold Story of America's Food
Support the National Food & Beverage Foundation and all of our divisions this year. NatFAB is funded by our members, grants, museum admission, fundraising events, and private donations. Through our museums, programming, and public resources, we are able to illuminate the unsung heroes of our kitchens, past and present, while preserving our culinary culture.
Here are some of ways your gift will be put to use:
- Bring the Southern Food & Beverage Museum into the future with more interactive and tablet based exhibits, and help us continue to develop new and important exhibits on our culinary culture
- Help expand the shelf space of the John & Bonnie Boyd Hospitality & Culinary Library with the construction of a new wing of the library, or donate money for acquisitions. Students, chefs, and authors use the library for research and inspiration, and we're running out of room!
- Support the direct transfer of cooking knowledge with SoFAB's Kids in the Kitchen children's programming. We're establishing a scholarship fund to cover camp fees for disadvantaged students
- Help us grow the Gumbo Garden! This outdoor space will serve as an event rental venue as well as an outdoor exhibit space for SoFAB
- Continue the growth of the Pacific Food & Beverage Museum and The Museum of the American Cocktail in Los Angeles
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. You can also call 504-267-7490 or send a check to NatFAB at 1609 Oretha C. Haley Boulevard, New Orleans, LA 70113. Please contact us directly if you are interested in naming opportunities or have any questions.
Other Ways to Support NatFAB
- Become a Member
- Gift a Membership
- Donate artifacts or cookbooks (contact us!)
- Shop the SoFAB Pantry, online or in person
- Shop Amazon Smile or GoodShop and designate the National Food & Beverage Foundation
Please contact us directly if you have anything you would like to donate to the museums or library.